Whiskey in the Winter - A Detroit Whiskey Festival
Fri, Nov 19 at 7pm
Warm up at Metro Times’ 2nd Annual tasting event. Whiskey in the Winter kicks off the holiday season with a night of whiskey sipping at the Detroit Shipping Company. Dozens of whiskeys, Scotches, and bourbons will be on hand for your sampling pleasure — from locally produced small batches to old classics — as well as craft beers, wines, cocktails, and more. Whiskey Charmers are back with a new album, "Lost on the Range". Bites from some of metro Detroit’s hottest restaurants, and games will round out an evening at Motor City’s only food hall made out of refurbished shipping containers. For the lineup of spirits, go to mtwhiskeyinthewinter.com
It’s how we stay warm in Detroit.
Everyone is VIP in 2021!
- Custom commemorative whiskey glass
- Swag Bag
- 10 Drink tickets to access whiskies, bourbons, cocktails and more
- One complimentary food token to be used at either:
- Bangkok 96 Street Food
- HALAL NY Style Sreet Food
- Coop Caribbean Chicken
- 320 Coffee & Creamer
- MOMO CHA NEPALESE Dumlings
- Access to curated vendor marketplace
- Access to live music & entertainment